- High points for automatically using $|=1;
- Medium points for using a Schwartzian without understanding why
- Medium points for pointing out that File::Find needs a new interface
- High points for suggesting ill-informed, inconsistent operator characters for P6
- Medium points for using Unicode characters in source just because you can
- High points for use of sub prototypes without knowing what it actually means
- Very high points for authoring a crappy, poorly-supported module and putting it on CPAN
pbeckingham - typist, perishable vertebrate.