Todos in the pipline / wishlist
- cleaner code to avoid namespace pollution
- create Perl version which is auto-translated to JS-version
- auto create documentation of syntax
- test suite also checking browsers
- move to git-hub
- allow individual customizing of allowed features and used markup
- allow caching of imported JS to spare band width
- general JS-Extension framework to encourage more contributions, see also older discussion
- DONE auto link URLs starting with http://
- DONE parse for internal url's and create [id://...] links (thus avoiding logouts)
- map doc-links of operators to correct perldoc, like ?and? to [doc://perlop|and]
- support for abbreviation list, i.e. auto linking autolinking SOPW or CPAN with mouseover (' title' -attribute) description
- better support for quotes from commented post
- onchange preview with JS of resulting post
- looks-like-code() heuristic to warn about perlcode outside code-blocks
- move [ ]wiki? checkbox under textarea, show only if any submit button available
- include timestamp after updates
- DONE support for deeplinks in perldocs (jump to right chapter)
- better support for cut&paste from perldoc (web or console)
... to be continued...
- Wiki support for CB
- look behind assertion in around_words
- treat punctuation like whitespace
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||