- Does int128() and uint128() croak for "0400000000000000000000000000000000000000"?
- Does $x + undef and the like warn? (Note that «undef + $x» cannot warn without making «my $x; $x += int128(...)» warn.)
- Does signed to unsigned promotion occur when required? (e.g. when adding two a large number overflows.)
- Does unsigned to signed promotion occur when required? (e.g. when subtraction overflows to something negative.)
- Are the string buffers always suitably aligned for a int128_t? (You use memcpy in some spots, but casts in others.)
|Replies are listed 'Best First'.|
Re^7: Module for 128-bit integer math?
by salva (Abbot) on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:10 UTC