Poetry is a many-to-many encryption of meaning. (me)
They're not soaking, they're rusting!! (my wife, on my dishwashing habits)
Things are not always what they seem.(Phaedrus Fables, Book IV, circa 8 A.D.)
Links to a few things I've written:
- Regexen (the free regular expression chapter from my book: offsite of course).
- Archive of my past ItWord.com Perl newsletters: (offsite)
- all in plain text
- two thirds converted to my blog
- On asking for help (for those new here)
- looping over multiple arrays (using a closure iterator)
- just another perl faq'er (just for fun)
- I really did this (twice!)
- avoid excessive nesting
- a little golf
- Literate Perl?
- don't get bit by split
We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. John Stuart Mill; On Liberty, 1859
A man's liberties are none the less aggressed upon because those who coerce him do so in the belief that he will be benefitted. Herbert Spencer; Social Statics, 1850
But who protects us from the good guys? anonymous
signing off ...