I believe that bookmarking would help all of us
- Perl Programming does not happen in vaccume.
- We know a good amount of resources collectively which can help us
- Good amount of outside links exists which we use daily.
- Idea:Categorized Bookmarks section on Perlmonks.
- Bookmark Operations:
- Up Vote
- Down Vote
- Move to a different category
- Copy to a different category
- A a good service to the perl community.
- Good and fresh links for given topics.
- Many others.
- Related Thoughts:
- Request/Response Links on specific topics. Example:
- Configuration of Apache on Windows XP with Perl and MYSQL.
- Configuration of .emacs with CPerl mode.
- Notes: Author can get dynamic XP for bookmark suggestion.
- Request: Your Feedback and Suggestions.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||