, here are the information you requested:
- go to the SETI@home homepage
- in the "User Zone", click on "Groups"
- enter "Perlmonks" in the "Search for a group named" box and click "Search"
- click on the "Perlmonks" group (this is the link)
- click on the "Join" button
- enter your email address and the password*
- that's all
* if you don't have a password, here's the link to get one.
hope this helps, dada, and next time think twice before posting stupid questions!
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link or
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.