Similar to When voting on posts. This is about considered posts.
When voting on considered posts:
- I dutifully read each post, its context, and the possible dupe (with its context) and vote accordingly.
- I read the post, read the consideration comment, and make a best guess.
- I just follow the advice of the considerer, whoever it is.
- I just follow the advice of the considerer, if i recognize the name.
- I vote to keep the choices balanced (either by divination or another account).
- I ask my Magic 8 Ball
- I indiscriminately vote to keep everything.
- I indiscriminately vote to edit everything.
- I indiscriminately vote to reap everything.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||