/RandomJungle <= note spelling
Thanks for the congrats. There is definitely a learning curve involved. I've been creating private modules for local use for years, but this is the first time I've tried to package one up for public release.
FWIW, I used ExtUtils::ModuleMaker to create the stubs and then copied my files into the structure. For some reason I assumed the parent directory (RandomJungle) was taken from the name of the distro and /lib contained everything in that virtual directory. As I said above, I added the parent dir into /lib and re-released. Fingers crossed. :-)
I also tested the packaged dist locally before I uploaded it to PAUSE, but I think the other files in my path were helping the tests to pass when they should have failed.
Update: Thanks very much for offering to test the dist! The new release (ver 0.03) hasn't been pushed from the PAUSE FTP directory into my CPAN dir as of this post, but it should show up soon.