Beefy Boxes and Bandwidth Generously Provided by pair Networks
Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister

Re: Capturing input from pipe?

by hdp (Beadle)
on Apr 27, 2001 at 19:03 UTC ( [id://76130] : note . print w/replies, xml ) Need Help??

in reply to Capturing input from pipe?

Oft-used command line switches related to this subject are -p, -n, and -a (especially in conjunction with -F). See perlrun for how they work and what they do.