- PM encircled by an oval, ala the European country stickers.
- XPW, Same as above.
- A trollish silhouette, surrounded by a red circle with a slash.
- Red circle/Slash: /.
- "Real PH's don't let other PH's use MSA."
- "Perl hackers use CGI;"
- "Thou Shalt Use <CODE> tags"
- Little Buddha Antenna balls.
- Plaster Buddha statues (not for use in Afghanistan).
- Official PM hookas.
- *Real* Coffee Mugs (e.g. 20 oz or better).
- Erudil's Camel on coasters...perfect for those intra-cube flinging parties.
- Anonymous Monk Silver Bullets...for use on those who really want them.
- Action Figures (...oh, wait...)
- And (of course) "PerlMonks: The Flame Thrower (It's a real hit with the kids...)"
Update: In reply to knobunc's reply below:
I'm aware of that, however, I'm thinking I'd rather any proceeds from the sale go to The Fearless Leader instead of CmdrTaco. Frankly, I like the Monastery better than Slashdot.