Greeting hooded ones,
I noticed about 10 days ago that the coverity scan page http://scan.coverity.com had lost its Perl entry, and I sent an email to the address advertised in the page. They did not
answer me but the Perl entry is back which I think is good.
Still one thing is funny. Perl LOC used to be half a million, roughly twice as much as Python and Ruby. Now it is ten times less, which is weird. Probably at the beginning they counted C + XS + Pure Perl code, maybe now they count only C code without comments, o whatever. Still other entries haven't changed. Sadly this bumps the #defects/KLOC ratio relative to other projects. Unfair.