Some nodes of interest (in no particular order)
Posting on PerlMonks
Development tools and strategies
- Moose is turning 1 yr old. -- maybe check this out.
- RFR: Inside-out classes - a Class::InsideOut primer
- Simple question about Inside-Out objects
- Inside-Out Object Model
- HTML::Template Tutorial
- howto: Perl CGI, image with random scewed text for account creations -- Captcha
For parsing and mincing html, maybe take a look at:
Syntax highlighting code to html
- Text::VimColor in a CGI - possible?
- On-the-fly all-languages syntax highlighting (Text::VimColor, requires vim)
- Recommended PDL References
- Recommended journal article on the use of Perl in statistics
- “PDL – Scientific Programming in Perl” book online in HTML format
- RFC: PDL Cheat Sheet
- RFC: Getting Started with PDL (the Perl Data Language)
- recommendations on scientific computing with Perl
- tidyview - a tool for a best practice -- GUI preview for perltidy.
- Generating XML documents based on a schema
- Generate XML code from a xschema
- Parsing XML with XML::Simple -- XML::Simple, XML::Twig
- I love XML::Twig -- high praise for XML::Twig (the docs for Twig look pretty good too). See XML::Twig
- best xml parser to use -- more testimonials.
Your own business
CPAN and modules
- To list all *.pm files included in a set of pl scripts
- Phalanx Phoenix: Mentored Maintenance of CPAN Modules
- help managing modules using CPAN.pm
- Categorized Damian Modules
Get back to
- Resorting to Sorting and RFC:A brief tutorial on Perl's native sorting facilities.
- Build.PL versus Makefile.PL
- Re^3: A Level Playing Field -- don't try to BS Dominus. :)