(this format is shamelessly stolen from castaway's home node which I thought looked cool and inspired me to update my home node. Thanks.)
I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, AR, US. I dual-minored in Mathematics and Physics.
Right now I am an officer in the United States Air Force, stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany.
- books books books, especially history and military history
- theoretical computer science (I did get a degree in it after all)
- computer programming of all sorts (Perl of course, and C are my best languages, but lately I have been playing around with things like Lisp and Ocaml)
- mathematics, especially towards the discrete end of things (number theory, set theory)
- cryptography (see above)
- physics, especially in the area of simulation with computer programs
- Free Software and Linux in particular (Debian is my distro of choice)
- privacy and freedom in the information age
Very few at the moment. I have a list of small things on my website that I try to keep up to date.