in reply to Best or worst nodes considered by you
I would like to ask you what your favorite top nodes are (and why) What did you learn from it, how did it solve a problem etc.
- Arrays are not lists - since it's a handy pointer for people who don't understand the distinction
- R0z3z 4r3 R3d - because not only is the original poem very funny, the reply of the person who is not getting why it's funny is even more amusing
- (tye)Re: Private Class Methods - because it's a neat technique that nicely complements private attributes via inside-out objects
- Backtracking through the regex world - because it's so gosh-darn-it clever :-)
- Proxy Objects - because it's a useful technique for getting around Perl's lack of decent garbage collection
- Re: Naming convention for Object Variables - because Abigail's inside-out objects are a very nice way of getting private attributes for objects
- MOPT-01 - assumptions and spaces, MOPT-02 - substitution and formal systems, MOPT-03 - identification, part 1 and MOPT-04 - identification, part 2 - because I'd have never in a million years thought of Perl as a language teach these concepts with. Bravo.
- Best Practices for Exception Handling - because it's an nice discussion on various error handling techniques, even if I don't agree with what everybody said :-)