Some points on this just expounded (by me) in the CB:
1) Not everything everyone else has is good for us (cos we aren't them).
2) We like to see everyones opinion on things, so multiple posts with the same answer and in a short time frame arent a bad thing at all.
3) Technical problems also, this mysql on bsd we're running is really bad at concurrency, also because its running on two separate web servers.
4) Theres also the keep it simple theory, which prefers not to add complexity for little gain (and this wouldnt be much gain)..
5) Lastly, nobody is/should be 'competing for points' here