I'm glad to see that EdwardG nailed the problem for you. I wasn't pulling any errors at all, but I didn't have a space in my table name. I avoid spaces in names at all costs. Just out of curiosity I renamed my table with a space in the name and I pulled up the 1305 error. In detail it reads:
error submitting SQL statment [-1305]   "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'CODE'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly."
Which points directly to my table which is named "CODE CODE". Just FYI for future reference.