- Why are you targeting phones for your first test cases of a PM redesign?
- What data and/or member feedback indicates a desire for a PM mobile redesign?
- Are you intending on presenting desktop solutions for Firefox/Chrome?
- Assuming a positive response to your redesign, what is the roadmap to implementation?
- Is there going to be any HTML/CSS with these designs you are presenting or will it be left up to others in PMDev to translate the images to markup?
I'm just trying to give you a heads up on a few things I think you should be considering. I'm still not sure attacking this redesign on phones is going to be very fruitful. Even if this /was/ something monks were strongly in favor of, you may want to show a few more phone resolutions for the Android.
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.