1. Favorite source of music while programming:
c. real player
d. the flat/shiny thing that goes in the cup holder
e. What is a sound card?
2. Favorite editor:
3. What language would you use if Perl didn't exist?
d. dos batch file it
4. Biggest disruption when writing code:
a. Perl Monks- having fun in the chatter box
c. the boss
d. Meetings to blow an hour and accomplish Nothing
5. Things I wish I could change about my job:
a. More Money$$
b. Less Meetings
c. Bigger Cube
d. More Time off
e. Better/Free snacks/drinks
6. Things ever job must have
a. Season tickets to everything
b. Wet bar in every cube
c. >21" monitors
d. Lazy Boys for office furniture
e. Milton from office space in the cube next to you.
Update: fixed a typo at the suggestion of dws
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||