- I'm more of social monk than a coding monk.
- My XP is quite inflated compared to my perl skills.
- I make too many wisecracks in the CB.
- I sometimes feel like The path to mastery is beyond my ability to travel it.
- I miss tilly far more than I ever thought I would miss someone in the online world.
- I post too many opinions and not enough code
- My home node image is too wide
- I still haven't finished Ovid's CGI Tutorial
I too am sure there are other sins. You can /msg me.
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.