A Monk or visitor posts a node with something inappropriate or otherwise malicious.
The node gets modded down by fellow brothers at the monastery, though not removed by NodeReaper.
The poster repents and wishes to make amends:
- Remove the offending part of the node.
- Remove the offending part of the node and add a message saying so.
- Replace the entire text of the message with an apology, and post a new message.
- Leave the node as is and post a new, redacted node.
- Do nothing and add a message of remorse in a related node.
- Do nothing.
- Wonder why anyone would take this seriously.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||