Your error message doesn't seem to agree with what I see. Let me give you a few hints, though.
- Your code fragment, as you posted it, compiles fine. Therefore the error should not be in these lines.
- From a SQL point of view, your query is wrong in several places:
- You are declaring 8 fields but you are passing only 5 values.
- You are passing unquoted values "I00" and "I99", which will fail once your program manages to send your query to the DBMS. Perhaps that you are using "I" instead of "1"?
- You should be better off using placeholders. See DBI Recipes for examples.
- Your query is using multiple VALUES clauses. AFAIK, only MySQL and IBM DB2 support this syntax. If you are using another DBMS, check its docs to be sure you can do it.
- As for your specific problem, since the error is not visible in this example, perhaps reading Before asking a database related question ... could give you some ideas.