, here are the information you requested:
- go to the SETI@home homepage
- in the "User Zone", click on "Groups"
- enter "Perlmonks" in the "Search for a group named" box and click "Search"
- click on the "Perlmonks" group (this is the link)
- click on the "Join" button
- enter your email address and the password*
- that's all
* if you don't have a password, here's the link to get one.
hope this helps, dada, and next time think twice before posting stupid questions!
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;