- How do I convert date format between 'DD-MM-YYYY' and 'YYYY-MM-DD' back & forth? 4 answers
- How do I add two or more quantities of time - HH:MM:SS ? 1 answer
- How do i compare dates with format dd.mm.yy 4 answers
- How do I convert seconds into a readable time? 6 answers
- how can i find number of days in a given year and month 5 answers
- Convert month name to number 2 answers
- How do I incorporate a timestamp into a file name? 4 answers
- How do i find yesterday's date 4 answers
- How do I convert from date to integer ? 2 answers
- How to get time in seconds from localtime(time) to next 21st date of the month? 4 answers
- Is there a shorter way to create a german time string? 2 answers
- How do I determine if a given year is a leap year? 6 answers
- Is there a way of storing 600 in a scalar as 0600 (24 hour clock style)? 3 answers
- Fast(er) date parsing 5 answers
- How do I Compare Dates 3 answers
- How do I find the difference in days between two dates, in a cool perl way? 6 answers
- How can I format the output of localtime? 7 answers
- How do I validate a date? 6 answers
- Is there a way to call time() with an increment smaller than seconds? 1 answer
- Why is my script giving the year as 19100? 2 answers
- How do I find today's date? 7 answers
If you have a question you would like to ask, please submit it in Seekers of Perl Wisdom.
Categorized Questions are intended to be carefully chosen and worded by more experienced monks.
Read the documentation for more information.