Oh my... this could be a long list... Here goes:
- Perl coding sins:
- I have been known to use the dreaded dot-star in many of my regexes.
- I have definitely been known to script completely insecure code.
- To add on to the last one, I have been known to exclude warnings and use strict from my code.
- Most of the code I write is for use with the internet (ie: CGI scripts) and I never use taint checks
- I admit to asking many homework questions (especially before I created my first user account here) that could have been answered via perldoc.
- Social sins:
- I have been known to take constructive criticism as personal insults.
- I admit to testing other monks' patience in the CB as well as with my posts.
- I also admit to momentarily giving up and walking away when things weren't running smoothly.
- I have gained XP I did not deserve by simply logging in and throwing votes around (long time ago).
- As an addition to that last sin, I have about as much XP as some other users who have contributed much more to the community than I.
- I admit to having registered additional user accounts for the sole purpose of being able to ask for help in the chatterbox without anybody knowing it was me. Also, for being able to login and continue chatting after being /borg'ed.
- Taking things too heavy and over-reacting (ie: the pic on my home node. I would like to apologize to BUU for that one).
- Let's throw the testing other monks' patience in there again. I know I have done this one time and time again. I'm sorry :(
- Suggested by jcwren: "Not closing <li> entities in unordered list HTML"
Penance: Something personal I just had to do... I had it posted here, but later felt it seemed like gloating about it. So I removed it. Just know that it is something I deserved, but that doesn't affect me too much ;)
I hope this makes up for everything...