in reply to Return of the Confessional
Trying not to qualify my statements or turn this into a gag. . .
- I have not taken Erudil's vow of silence.
- I have downvoted BUU unfairly.
- I have upvoted BUU unfairly to compensate, throwing the rep system even farther out of kilter.
- I have cared more about my percieved ability than actual ability.
- I have pondered the possible rep of this node, and the resultant XP.
- I have wasted time being envious of Ovid instead of learning from him and others.
- I have been afraid to post this confession.
I have posted less and thought more as time goes on, but to take the process further, and atone, I'll take that vow now, and hope that you, my brothers and sisters, will hold me to it.Cheers,
Light a man a fire, he's warm for a day. Catch a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchet