in reply to Return of the Confessional
Okay, here's my list ...
- I've not used strict.
- I've used symbolic references.
- I've abused the Quantum family of modules in my own code.
- I've done all of the three above in the same piece of code.
- I've shamelessly referenced my own nodes.
- I've selectively used map in a void context.
- I've deliberately written code that was highly dependent upon execution order as defined in perlop.
- I've learnt from and applied obfuscation techniques learnt from theDamian's selfgol piece of code.
- I've done the above in production code.
- I'm looking forward to Perl 6.