|Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister|
Re^5: Perl Syntax - What's the difference?by LanX (Cardinal)
|on Apr 09, 2018 at 13:09 UTC||Need Help??|
1. The OP gave insufficient informations, that's why I guessed.
2. It's obvious that I guessed because I said "probably"
3. It's obvious that I was referring to indirect object syntax, since I gave an example.
4. It's obvious that I didn't mean the code shown since I said
So in the end you were right and my theory was wrong.
But what's the consequence of your reaction now?
Shall I stop speculating when the OPs are not giving the full picture?
* well I din't said somewhere , but it's obvious that i didn't mean the code shown.