PAUSE ID: CAC
- HSW12: an IDE and assembler for NXP (née Freescale/Motorola) CPU12 microcontrollers written in Perl/Tk
- Tcl::pTk: a Tcl/Tk "wrapper" for Perl focused on compatibility with existing Perl/Tk programs
- Tkx: a lightweight Tcl/Tk "wrapper" for Perl with different syntax (more like Tcl, less idiomatic Perl)
- Tk::IDElayout: provides docking windows as used in some IDEs and more modern GUI toolkits
- Tk::TableMatrix: Perl/Tk port of the TkTable spreadsheet-like widget
Despite all this, I consider myself a beginner in Perl, at least compared to Python.