A Monk or visitor posts a node with something inappropriate or otherwise malicious.
The node gets modded down by fellow brothers at the monastery, though not removed by NodeReaper.
The poster repents and wishes to make amends:
- Remove the offending part of the node.
- Remove the offending part of the node and add a message saying so.
- Replace the entire text of the message with an apology, and post a new message.
- Leave the node as is and post a new, redacted node.
- Do nothing and add a message of remorse in a related node.
- Do nothing.
- Wonder why anyone would take this seriously.