||Jan 10, 2000 at 19:44 UTC
(21 years ago)
||Oct 29, 2020 at 18:10 UTC
(4 weeks ago)
|Birthday:||November 9, 1981|
|Religion:||Catholic (Latin Rite)|
Nov 23, 2020 at 22:21 EST
|For this user:||Search nodes|
Jeff Pinyan. 7th of 8 children. Born in Waldwick, NJ. Living in Princeton, NJ with wife Kristin.
Born in November 1981. Started using Perl at age 15 or so. You do the math. A fair number of modules on CPAN.
Places of Interest
- Sex, Eger!
- reversing regular expressions, for fun and
profit (see his web site)
- Perl's Regex Engine causes me distress
- why Perl's regex engine is as dumb as the character
classes you feed it
- really overloading the assignment operator, so
that you can assign values to an object and let the class
take care of the translation from native value to internal
- Array One-Liners
- randomizing (via Fisher-Yates), perfect shuffling, and
cutting, each in just one sweet line of code (less than 80