in reply to Adso.pl
Rock solid code! I've run this client for several hours now without a single issue. The chat textbox has a huge scrollback buffer - which I was missing in Katterbox.
Unless you are on a M$ platform you may need to locate the two Win32 ref's and comment them out (like I did.) This will break browser launching until platform independant patches become available.
Excellent work jdporter! ++
I suggest the following improvements:
- Provide an indicator for login status (perhaps in the title bar?)
- Do not use the color red for "active" status but green instead. I thought the login had failed when the status became red.
- Add a scroll bar to the text dialogue history.
- Add an option to remove the timestamp.
- Fontcontrol would be nice.
- Give yourself some credit! Add an About menu.
The first dog barks... all other dogs bark at the first dog.