Solum laborare numquam ludere, hebes fecit LanX!
Motto: "Je suis Marxiste – tendance Groucho!"
Previous Motto: "The world is my country, science is my religion."
Next Motto "vi vi vi is the editor of the beast!" ... but using a free version of vi is not a sin, it's a penance.
LanX-Posts I frequently link to
- List assignment
- List's terminology and Parentheses in Perl
- Examples for "LIST", "list context", "list value", "list assigment", "list operator"
- body of flip-flop range
- crossproduct of lists
- given/when vs for/if
- Empty lines in POD
- Last record problem
- Re^2: Parsing by indentation
- Graph isomorphism problem
- parsing large files (sliding window)
- splitting a constantly swapping giant hash
- Re: Searching for duplication in legacy code (refactoring strategy)
- Perldoc Keyword Search (update3)
- Context propagation into subs and evals
- s/RegEx/substitutions/: Variable interpolation and when to use /e - modifiers
- Re: change perl function in runtime
- Re: On the fly syntax checkers (flymake in emacs)
- Re: multiple local vars in a foreach loop
- Re^2: Grab 3 lines before and 2 after each regex hit (sliding window)
- Humans have too many fingers
- What are the criterias of a "good" Perl IDE?
- Re^3: How to "source" a shell file in Perl?
- Re: $1[ (or "Does an array @1 exist in Perl ? - Yes!")
- Re^3: hexadecimal division (string to number casting only for decimal! numbers! )
literally!). If you don't know him yet, you may wanna check these posts before getting fooled.
- All you need to know about SundialSvc4
- Don't feed, but link! (Sundial)
- Asymmetric War (Sundial)
- Summary of behavior (by eyepopslikeamosquito)
- Excellent collection (by eyepopslikeamosquito)
- RFC: Hide Very Bad Answers From Visitors (jdporter's implementation to hide fakenews automatically)
- Just feeding the bin (Trolls)