I've run it a couple of times and seems to work but it leaves one line in the US Robotics log file, which causes a dupe when it's run again. I just ran it again and the whole US Robotics file was cleared except for that one line.
should be able to make acouple of small edits to it to get rid of that blank line. Is that blank line a big deal or can you live with it, I for one would like it, then it leaves breaks inbetween writes.
Update: ok take another look at the code again I added a pop line to get that line off the file, the program was leaving the first element of the array in the file so I pop it off in to nothing, probably not the best thing to do but I'm not sure what else would work. after all by just setting $#log to 0 aren't I just loosing the whole file in memory somewhere. I'm not sure