nysus has asked for the wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:

Got an odd problem that I'm scratching my head over. I submitted a module where the test fails sometimes, but not all the time: Here are the smoke tests. The last test in this test file, line 68, is the one that is sometimes failing. Note: I changed the cleanup method for deleting the files to skip over directories:

foreach my $file (@files) { $file = File::Spec->catfile($configdir, $file); next if (-d $file); unlink $file if -M $file >= $age; } }

It doesn't help, though. I also tried inserting a delay of one second in the test file to let the file age a little bit. That didn't help either. Not sure what else can be going on.

$PM = "Perl Monk's";
$MCF = "Most Clueless Friar Abbot Bishop Pontiff Deacon Curate Priest Vicar";
$nysus = $PM . ' ' . $MCF;
Click here if you love Perl Monks