As for the other side of this coin, the same monk holding all Best nodes, I've never seen it done for Day, Week, Month or Year ... though in the glory days, I remember Ovid and brian_d_foy dominating Best Nodes of the Year with their many blockbuster nodes.
The reputation ranges of the top twenty nodes of some well-known monks are:
- Ovid: 156 - 363 (Further adventures with testing - Death to Dot Star!). 3004 nodes. 101 centurian nodes.
- merlyn: 122 - 279 (•Re: When -w and use strict aren't enough... - web site design, or lack thereof). 6324 nodes. 41 centurian nodes.
- brian_d_foy: 112 - 409 (Making Sudoku Puzzles Using PDF::API2 - brian's Guide to Solving Any Perl Problem). 905 nodes. 29 centurian nodes.
- BrowserUk: 111 - 221 (Re: Memory Use/Garbage Collection: Java vs Perl - A better mod (%) operator?). 23568 nodes. 31 centurian nodes.
- sundialsvc4: 50 - 111 (Using Perl to automate the recovery of program understanding - Testing IS Development). 4479 nodes. 2 centurian nodes.
|Replies are listed 'Best First'.|
Re^8: -175 := +127 Thank you all! (Worst Nodes)
by LanX (Cardinal) on Apr 01, 2018 at 22:46 UTC